Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Steve Martin "Rare Bird Alert"

Here's a link to an animated music video of "Jubilation Day" recently made by banjo player Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers on their new album titled "Rare Bird Alert".

In the video I saw Tufted Titmouse, Gray-crowned and Black Rosy Finches, American and European Robins and a species of juvenile finch (?) which I was unable to identify. It is a fun video and worth checking out.

Steve Martin along with Jack Black and many other famous actors are currently working on a comedy version of "The Big Year", the great book that relates the details of the famed 1998 birding competition. This is one of the few birding movies which is not a documentary. I can't wait for it to come out. October 14th... only a few months more to wait...

Sorry for not posting recently, I have a few posts I am currently working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment